Registration for the 2019-2020 Anthony Wayne “Class of 2032” is now Open  

We are now accepting online registration of Kindergarten students for the fall of 2019.  To attend Kindergarten in the fall, your child must be five years old by September 30, 2019, and you must reside in the Anthony Wayne School District.  

Complete and submit the online registration form, then schedule an appointment online to drop off the required documents at our Central Administrative Center, 9565 Bucher Road, in Whitehouse. This appointment will last about 10 minutes, and your child is not required to accompany you. Your child’s registration will not be complete, and he/she will not be assigned to a class, until we receive all the required documents.

PLEASE NOTE: Parents of ESC of Lake Erie West Preschool students at Waterville Primary or Monclova Primary who will transition to Anthony Wayne kindergarten in the fall of 2019 must complete the online registration form and make an appointment to bring the required documents to our Central Office. Anthony Wayne Kindergarten is a separate program from the ESC preschool and we do not share their files.

Parent/legal guardian should bring the following documents to the scheduled appointment – we will make    photocopies:

  • The child’s original birth certificate from the state bureau of vital statistics
  • Parent’s photo ID (driver’s license,       state ID, passport, military ID)
  • Two proofs of residency in the Anthony Wayne School District, such as:
  1. Two current utility bills in the parent’s name; OR
  2. Current mortgage statement + current utility bill in the parent’s’ name; OR
  3. Lease/rental agreement + current utility bill - Parent’s name and landlord’s contact information must appear on the lease; OR
  4. If you are building a house in the district, provide the building contract, with estimated completion date prior to 11/30/19, followed by 2 utility bills after you occupy the house; OR
  5. If you do not have proof of residency in your name, and your permanent residence is with another family in the district, a Notarized residency affidavit + 2 current utility bills in homeowner’s name. This affidavit is available under District Forms on our website.
  • Proof of custody if parents are divorced or if there is other court determined custody – bring entire court document with file stamp and judge’s signature 
  1. If the mother has remarried, provide a copy of her marriage certificate or court documentation of her name change.
  2. If one of the parents named on the birth certificate is deceased, a death certificate or other official document is required.
  3. If the biological parents of the child never married, and custody of the child has never been determined in court, the parent must submit an Unmarried Parent Affidavit (available on the website under District Forms).
  • Immunization Record including 5-year immunizations and Kindergarten Health Forms – must be received in the school office by September 10, 2019.  Kindergarten Health Forms are available to download from the District website.

If you have any questions, please call Jamie Deighton at 419-877-5377 or send an email to