Deadline: 2018/04/05 - William D Squires Scholarship
Deadline: April 5, 2018
- Applicants must be seniors, residing in Ohio, graduating from an Ohio high school in 2018.
- Eligibility is primarily based upon financial need. The EFC on the finalized FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) must be less than $7,000 to apply.
- Applicants must already know their career goal.
- Be highly motivated and have good character.
- Applicants must show academic promise; minimum 3.20 cumulative GPA.
- Applications will be accepted starting February 15th
More information and application available at www.wmdsquiresfoundation.org