Deadline: 2018/02/20 - GAR College Scholarship
Deadline: February 20, 2018
- Applicants must be dependent children of full-time employees in the financial services industry (commercial banks, investment banks, securities brokerage firms, insurance companies, fund and asset management companies, credit card and finance companies and similar businesses as determined by the Foundation). Employees must be presently employed with five years of experience OR no longer employed in this field but had ten years of experience which ended no longer than five years prior to the GAR Scholarship application closing date (which is located on the top of the application).
- Students must be graduating high school seniors who are enrolling as full time first year students in pursuit of a four-year bachelor's degree at an accredited college/university in the United States.
- Students must have a minimum grade point average of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) and rank in the top 20% of their class.
- Students must demonstrate financial need.
- Students must be a US citizen or legal resident.
Application available online at www.gordonrich.org