We have implemented PaySchools Central, an online payment platform, to help make managing lunch and fee payments easier for our students’ parents. The portal is easy to set up and use, both online and via the mobile app. To get started, follow the instructions below.
If you need help along the way, please contact us: Phone: 1-877-393-6628 Email: [email protected]
1. Visit our portal using your Internet browser. www.payschoolscentral.com
2. Select the “Register” option from the menu. The portal will guide you through the steps you need to follow to establish your account and set up your students.
3. You will be prompted to enter your contact data and a payment method to activate your account.
4. Once all information is entered, you will receive an email from PaySchools Central with a link to confirm the registration and create your password. Once your password is saved, you can log in and begin using PaySchools Central as often as you’d like.
5. The first time you log in, you will need to indicate which student(s) to attach to your account using the Add/View student tab. Students are already loaded in the PaySchools Central system. PaySchools Central utilizes the same student ID number used for your lunch purchases. If you are unsure of your student’s ID number, please contact the school.
6. The ACH fee per transaction when using an electronic check is $1.75: When using a debit or credit card for a lunch transaction less than $50 the fee is$1.65: The internet convenience fee per transaction when using credit or debit card is 3.9%:
for a pdf copy of these instructions.