Summer time means project time in our schools and crews will be hard at work making necessary repairs and enhancements to several areas on our building grounds. Please check back, as this page will be updated as projects progress.
Burdo Building / Baseball Field - Repaving Project
- Week of June 20: Heavy equipment will be onsite to complete paving work. Please avoid this area and use caution when driving on Campus.
Districtwide Phone Upgrades - New System Installation
- Beginning June 21 - Teams will be installing hardware and making improvements to our phone system. Intermittent outages are possible. We will provide more information as it becomes available.
Monclova Primary School - HVAC Unit Installation
- Friday, June 24 - Crews will be using a crane to install a new HVAC unit at Monclova Primary. Please do not enter the building and avoid the area, if possible.
Central Administrative Office Grounds & Soccer Fields - Lawn Treatment
- Friday, June 24 - The lawn and soccer fields will receive a treatment of weed killer and fertilizer. Please follow posted safety instructions.
Central Administrative Office - Exterior Painting Project
- Beginning June 27: Watch for equipment and workers as they use sprayers to paint the exterior of the CAO.