If you are moving within the District and need to update your address with the District, please complete the following:
- Log in to Final Forms and make your address changes on the contact information form.
- Bring two proofs of residency for your new address to the AWLS Central Administration Office, 9565 Bucher Rd., Whitehouse. Please call 419-877-5377 if you have any questions about changing your address.
School transportation to your new home address cannot be arranged until proof of residency has been provided.
Listed below are examples of what we will accept as proof of residency:
- Two current utility bills (gas, electric, water, propane, cable/internet, homeowners insurance) that include your name and new service address
- Current mortgage bill and a current utility bill (gas, electric, water, propane, cable/satellite TV, homeowner’s insurance) in your name
- Purchase agreement/settlement statement/closing disclosure in your name, then a utility bill (gas, electric, water, propane, cable/internet, homeowner’s insurance) within 30 days of occupancy
- If you are renting, provide a lease/rental agreement in your name and a current utility bill (gas, electric, water, propane, cable/internet, renter’s insurance) in your name within 30 days of occupancy.
- If you don’t have proof of residency in your name, submit a Notarized Residency Affidavit. The affidavit must be accompanied by two proofs of residency in the homeowner’s name