Skip to main content

Anthony Wayne

Local Schools


District Forms and Information


Anthony Wayne Local Schools uses to accept funds for school meals, annual fees, field trips and other programs. It's a secure and easy way to send money to school for your child.

Final Forms

AWLS has partnered with FinalForms, an online data management service for athletic participation. Please register your child and review their information once per school year to verify information is current, make any changes and sign athletic forms.

Report an Absence

Anthony Wayne High School
Report Absences to: [email protected]
Anthony Wayne Junior High
Report Absences to: [email protected]
Fallen Timbers Middle School
Report Absences to: [email protected]
Monclova Primary School
Report Absences to: [email protected]

Waterville Primary School
Report absences to: [email protected]
Whitehouse Primary School
Report absences to: [email protected]

Change of Address

If you are moving within the District and need to update your address with the District, please complete the following:

  1. Log in to Final Forms and make your address changes on the contact information form.
  2. Bring two proofs of residency for your new address to the AWLS Central Administration Office, 9565 Bucher Rd., Whitehouse.  Please call 419-877-5377 if you have any questions about changing your address.  
School transportation to your new home address cannot be arranged until proof of residency has been provided. 

Listed below are examples of what we will accept as proof of residency:
  • Two current utility bills (gas, electric, water, propane, cable/internet, homeowners insurance) that include your name and new service address
  • Current mortgage bill and a current utility bill (gas, electric, water, propane, cable/satellite TV, homeowner’s insurance) in your name
  • Purchase agreement/settlement statement/closing disclosure in your name, then a utility bill (gas, electric, water, propane, cable/internet, homeowner’s insurance) within 30 days of occupancy
  • If you are renting, provide a lease/rental agreement in your name and a current utility bill (gas, electric, water, propane, cable/internet, renter’s insurance) in your name within 30 days of occupancy.
  • If you don’t have proof of residency in your name, submit a Notarized Residency Affidavit. The affidavit must be accompanied by two proofs of residency in the homeowner’s name
© 2024. Central Administrative Office.
All Rights Reserved.