Proof of the child’s age
Proof of Residency
- If you are a current district resident:
Provide two current utility bills in your name.
We accept gas, electric, water, cable/internet, propane, trash removal, home insurance bills.
- If you are purchasing a home:
Provide the signed purchase agreement, the Settlement Statement, or the Closing Disclosure AND a utility bill in
your name within 30 days.
- If you rent or lease your residence:
Provide the signed lease/rental agreement AND a current utility bill in your name. All occupants’ names must be on the lease along with the landlord’s name and contact information.
- If you are building a house:
Provide a copy of your contract with the builder that includes an estimate of the date that you will be able to occupy the house (must be within 90 days from admission date). If you will be living outside of the district during the construction of your house, you are required to transport your child to and from school until you occupy the new house.
- After you move into the house, you are required to provide two current utility bills to [email protected]
- If your permanent residence is with another family:
If you do not have proof of residency in your name, you may provide a notarized Residency Affidavit AND two current utility bills in the homeowner’s name.
Download: Residency Affidavit
Proof of Custody
- If the child’s parents are divorced:
Provide a copy of the complete court document (divorce/disillusionment decree, shared parenting agreement, or other court determination of custody) including the cover page with filed/date stamp, page stating legal custodial/residential parent, and judge’s signature page (RC 3313.672 (B)(1)).
- If legal custody is being established or changed:
The petitioner has sixty (60) days from the date of enrollment to produce a signed Journal Entry of Judgment establishing a change in custody. In order for your child to be enrolled in Anthony Wayne Schools during this waiting period, you must provide a copy of the filed/date stamped motion petitioning the court for a change in custody, and sign an affidavit stating that a custody change is in progress.
Download: Seeking Custody Affidavit
- If someone other than the parent has been granted legal guardianship or custody of the child:
You must provide a copy of the court order transferring custody.
- The general rule in Ohio is that an unmarried female who gives birth to a child is the sole residential parent and legal custodian of the child until a court issues an order designating another person as the residential parent and legal custodian (RC 3109.042). In such cases, the mother will be asked to sign documentation stating that she was not married to the father, and that legal custody of the child has not been assigned to either parent by the court.
Download: Unmarried Parent Affidavit
Current Immunization Records
- Kindergarten Students
- Immunization record
- Physical form
- Dental form
- Students in Grades 1 - 12
- Current immunization records
Parent Photo Identification
We will request your child’s official records from their previous school; however, it is helpful if you provide an unofficial transcript or the child’s most recent report card, and their IEP/ETR, WEP, or 504 Plan if applicable.